Luxury Eco-Friendly Draught Excluder - Floral Dream
This stylish draught excluder keeps you toasty warm and helps save money on heating. The design influence for this range is drawn from the Old Masters Oil Paintings and Victorian Drawing Rooms with a depth and interest of composition. The more you look at your cushion design the more interesting flowers and shades you can see.
- Beautifully so soft touch velvet with the attributes you would expect from any premium velvet.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles which would ordinarily go to landfill.
- The fabric retains luxurious quality but at a much lower environmental cost.
- Comes in two sizes a standard one approximately 80 x 20 cm / 31"x 8" fitting most standard door / window openings and a longer one approximately 105 x 20 cm / 43" x 8".
- They have a hidden zip on the reverse allowing the lined inner to be removed so that the cover can be machine washed at 30 degrees.
- There is a hanging loop on the top allowing them to be easily hung when not in use.
- The draught excluder comes with dense inners made from recycled fibres.