Luxury Sustainable Velvet Cushion - Kingfisher
Delight in the Luxury Sustainable Velvet Cushion - Kingfisher, a portrayal of nature's beauty within your home. The cushion, made from environmentally friendly velvet, delivers a soft touch and radiant accent to your home interior.
Vivid hues of blue, black, orange, yellows, and green watercolours harmoniously converge, illustrating a Kingfisher perched on a branch, surveying the tranquil waters beneath.
Further enhancing the visual appeal is the cushion covers being mirror-matched at the seams, ensuring the cushion is equally captivating from every perspective. It is fully reversible and adds a designer's touch, making it a stylish and comfortable addition to any sofa, chair, or bedroom.
Available in various sizes, this piece offers flexibility and opulence. The cushion is handmade in our UK Studios and embodies our commitment to sustainable luxury.
- Made from our exclusive luxurious so soft to touch Global Recycled Fabric.
- The cushion is fully reversible with the same design being on both sides.
- The design aligns perfectly at the seams, harmoniously enhancing the cushion's visual impact.
- Has an invisible zip for a stylish finish.
- Designed, printed and handmade in our UK Studios.
- Delivered to you in air compressed packaging.
- Each padding is made in-house and weighed to the exact gram for maximum comfort and support.
- Made out of 100% recycled fibres, which are more sustainable and offer incredible loft.
- All cushions have a padding that is 2 sizes bigger than their cover; ensuring they are perfectly filled.
Delivery and Returns
All orders are despatched within 1-2 working days of your order being placed. The default method of despatch to UK addresses is by Royal Mail First Class Delivery.
Should there be any issue with the delivery of an item please get in contact and we will sort the situation out for you.
We operate a no-quibble returns policy, so if you are not completely happy with your order, we will give you a full refund or exchange the item(s).